Sofa Cleaning Service in Waltham Abbey EN9
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade products which could harm the leather and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Waltham Abbey EN9to clean your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these operations:
- The couch and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- Before we begin work we are going to try on a tiny sample of the material to make sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize proper cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to determine the best and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before calling the job done.
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.